The 5th Generation of Dash Enterprise
The latest release offers industry-leading user experience within an IT-friendly architecture
Recorded on November 8, 2022
Flexible connectivity, infinitely customizable chart types, and the power of advanced analytics – these capabilities go beyond BI. Data scientists need a tool that is purpose-built for Python and offers enterprise-grade app management and security compliance.
These needs are what fueled the recent development of Dash Enterprise. In the 5th generation, the low-code data app platform includes following:
- A cloud-native, Kubernetes architecture
- An out-of-the-box identity access integration wizard
- A simple deploy button, app collaboration features, and Workspace IDE
- Drag-and-drop data uploads capable of processing millions of rows of data
- Enhanced admin user and app management with full platform observability
Tune into the launch event recording to hear directly from Plotly’s Chief Product Officer, Chris Parmer. He shares how the first class data app platform enables enhanced scaling and stability, while reducing development time and network cost. Chris is joined by special guest, Russ Zaliznyak, Principal Data Scientist at Intuit. Russ demos Intuit’s Sequential Probability Ratio Testing (SPRT) app built with the 4th generation of Dash Enterprise and share how over 500 internal stakeholders now have a central hub for statistical analysis.